Croatia cruise itinerary is a great way to take a vacation. Chartering a gullet or luxury motor vessel gives you the freedom a hotel cannot offer you.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
There are no fixed itineraries, so you are free to go where and when you please, visiting ancient sites and ruins, swimming in clear water and isolated caves, dressing as you like, and eating what you imagine.
The crew is on your service, just for you. Have as much fun or tranquillity as you want and when you want it.
Benefits of Croatia Cruise Itinerary
A thousand islands, set in the blue Adriatic, fine Croatian cuisine – all this you will find right in the heart of Europe! Croatia, particularly Dalmatia, has long been the best-kept secret of European sailors.
Dalmatia has a very mild climate. Winters are short and gentle, and summers are long and hot. Due to Dalmatia's geographical position, there are often enjoyable winds.
On average, every other day in Dalmatia is sunny and bright. These characteristics make the Dalmatian climate one of the most desirable on our planet, and cruising in Dalmatia is the most popular vacation choice.
Can you imagine what the Croatia cruise itinerary looks like?
- Imagine sailing without moving a finger (let the crew do all the work).
- Imagine yourself in your private hotel on water, with your friends only.
- Imagine yourself in turquoise water without any worries in your mind.
- Imagine your captain taking you to a different bay every day.
- Imagine fabulous food your crew prepares for you every day.
Why Croatia cruise itinerary is perfect for gourmets
Croatia cruises aren’t just about the breathtaking scenery and fascinating history – they’re ideal for gourmets.
The country has become renowned for its cuisine, mostly typical Mediterranean, with dishes here often utilizing local ingredients for the ultimate farm-to-table experience.
Of course, it also produces some delicious wines providing plenty of oenological adventures. There are multiple options for cruises that allow passengers to enjoy the stunning natural beauty of Croatia while highlighting some of the best food and wine from Dalmatia to the Istrian Peninsula and beyond.
These are just a few reasons these Croatia cruise itineraries are perfect for gourmets.
Types of Croatia cruise itinerary (Dalmatia)
According to your interest, there are different types of cruising in Central and Southern Dalmatia. I propose some of the suggested itineraries which suit all types of passengers.
You can choose, cruising for:
- Family cruising – Wish to travel to a destination with your kids and check the most that that country has to offer?
- Friends party cruise – Are you a group of friends checking different destinations for travel every year?
- Honeymoon or wedding cruise – If you are traveling in couples on a romantic cruise, what you will never be short of, is sea and romance!
- Cruising for seniors – Why can the seniors' cruise be a perfect vacation?
- Cruising for naturists – Whether you are a romantic couple, a family, single, or a senior who enjoys the freedom of nudist bathing, this cruising is for you!
- Diving lovers cruise – Cruising and diving is one of the best combinations to discover the Adriatic's greatest diving sites
- Business cruising – Lately, many big companies have organized a business cruise for their employees and families.
Find out more information about cruising and sailing in Croatia:
All cruising in Croatia itineraries is the suggestion. You can choose your route. If you wish to visit a quiet cove or a small coastal town, a national park, or a church, let me know your wishes (in a request form), and I will try to fulfill them. Read more about the islands of Croatia.
Croatia Cruise Itinerary routes in Croatia
Most cruising routes connect two main Croatian ports, Split and Dubrovnik. Most cruising courses start in Dubrovnik ending in Split or from Split ending in Dubrovnik.
There are also very popular cruising itineraries that sail from Split ending to Split. This cruising covers all main Dalmatia islands (Hvar, Brac, Vis, Korcula), also visiting Dubrovnik and Makarska riviera).
Cruising in Croatia does not neglect the Northern parts of the Adriatic sea. Some exquisite and luxury yachts organize moving from Split to Sibenik (Krka National Park, Zadar, Kornati National Park, Rab island, Mali Losinj), ending again in the Split harbor.
Croatia Cruising Ships
Nine ships keep regular cruising from April 23rd to October 15th every year. All vessels are divided into three different classes of boats: Premium Superior Ships, Delux Ships, and Premium Delux Ships.
- Premium superior ships are between 38 and 40 (124 and 134 feet) meters long, 8 m wide with cabin sizes between 8-10 m2, with 18 cabins for passengers dispersed on upper, primary, or standard decks.
- Deluxe ships are between 40 and 43 (134 to 141 feet) meters long, 8 – 8,30 m wide, with cabin sizes between 10-12 m2, with 18 cabins for passengers dispersed on main and standard decks.
- Deluxe superior ships are between 43 and 50 (141 to 164 feet) meters long, 8,20-8,60 m wide, with cabin sizes between 12-15 m2, boats with 18/19 cabins for passengers scattered on upper, main
or standard decks.
MS Splendid – Premium Superior Ship
MS Captain Bota – Deluxe Ship
MS Summer – Deluxe Ship
MS San Spirito – Deluxe Ship
MS Invictus – Deluxe Ship
MS Swallow – Deluxe Superior Ship
MS Ambassador – Deluxe Superior Ship
MS Mama Maria – Deluxe Superior Ship
MS Oscar – Deluxe Superior Ship
MS Mama Marija II – Superior Ship
Croatia cruise itinerary prices
There are two types of rates for cruising in Croatia. The first one is to charter the whole ship, and the second one is individual booking for a boat that each customer would like to book.
The charter rates depend on the type of the ship and the calendar of departures:
PREMIUM SUPERIOR SHIPS
Prices go from 22.000 to 36.000 (prices are in Euro). All departures for the Croatia cruise itinerary are always from Saturday to Saturday.
The charter prices for departures of cruising in Croatia in April (the second half), in May (the first half), and October (the second half) start from 29.000 to 34.000 euros.
The charter prices for departures from May (the last week) to October (the first week) start from 32.000 to 36.000 euros.
Prices go from 27.000 to 46.000 (prices are in Euro). All departures for the Croatia cruise itinerary are always from Saturday to Saturday.
The charter prices for departures of cruising in Croatia in April (the second half), in May (the first half), and October (the second half) start from 35.000 to 39.000 euros.
The charter prices for departures from May (the last week) to October (the first week) start from 41.000 to 46.000 euros.
DELUXE SUPERIOR SHIPS
Prices go from 33.000 to 62.000 (prices are in Euro). All departures for the Croatia cruise itinerary are always from Saturday to Saturday.
The charter prices for departures of cruising in Croatia in April (the second half), in May (the first half), and October (the second half) start from 27.000 to 39.000 euros.
The charter prices for departures from May (the last week) to October (the first week) start from 55.000 to 62.000 euros.
Charter rates for Croatia cruise itinerary include
Charter rates include for all vessels categories:
- 8 days/ 7 night's charter with Croatian crew members, fully operational boat with fuel for max 5 hours of cruising per day, onboard air-condition, 220 V power, sojourn tax, accommodation for the maximum number of passengers in cabins with private facilities (36), Shower/WC and other amenities stated on each boat description.
- Welcome drink on arrival day, one welcome dinner with three courses, daily buffet breakfast, and six
lunches with three courses (7 x Half boards).
- Complimentary fresh fruits are available daily.
- Bathroom towels changed every second day & linen changed in the middle of the week.
- Free unlimited wireless internet access onboard (Wi-Fi).
- CCTV Security Cameras on board.
- Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi on Sun deck with deck-beds for passengers.
- Rear swimming platform for easy access to/from the sea.
- Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Port taxes and fees for clients, € 45,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash or
can be added to the invoice.
- Drinks at the bar and tips – are to be paid on the spot after the cruise.
Top Croatia Cruising Itineraries
I propose two Croatia cruising itineraries to help you understand everything you need to know about Croatia's coast and its 1054 islands and islets.
Dividing Croatia's Adriatic coast into the northern and southern parts, I recommend two cruising, both starting and ending from/to Split town.
Croatia Southern Adriatic Cruising Itinerary
This cruising will start on the 5th of August 2023 from the Split harbor on a luxury yacht – MS Captain Bota. The cruising lasts eight days/seven nights, visiting southern Adriatic – Brac island, Hvar island. Korcula island, Mljet island, Dubrovnik and Makarska towns. Here you can see the detailed itinerary!
Croatia Northern Adriatic Cruising Itinerary
The cruising lasts eight days/seven nights, visiting northern Adriatic – Krka National Park, Sibenik, Zadar town, Rab and Mali Losinj islands, Telascica and Kornati National parks ending in Split town. Here you can see the detailed itinerary!
If you have any of your suggestions, you can contact me via this form: