Leave Split for the day and head down the Dalmatian Coast to Dubrovnik small-group tour from Split.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
On this informative and entertaining guided tour of Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic.” Take a 1.5-hour guided walking tour of Old Town, strolling the limestone-paved streets within the medieval walls and learning about the city's history. Then take some free time to explore Dubrovnik on your own.
- Small-group guided day trip to Dubrovnik from Split or Trogir
- Take a 90-minute guided walking tour of Dubrovnik's fabulous Old Town
- Learn about the history of the place
- See some filming locations from Game of Thrones
- Take some free time to explore on your own
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Spend a full day exploring Dubrovnik on a tour from Split or Trogir Take a walking tour of the city's highlights with guided commentary Free time to explore independently and have lunch Enjoy views of the Adriatic Coast as you travel
- Take a walking tour of the city's highlights with guided commentary
- Free time to explore independently and have lunch
- Enjoy views of the Adriatic Coast as you travel