Enjoy a full-day Hvar island and blue cave tour by speed boat. Head to Bisevo Island to see the Blue Cave and the intriguing Monk Seal Cave. This tour is different in two aspects:
- The bigger boat is used for this tour, with cover. It's more stable, and you won’t get wet, and you'll have a good sun shelter.
- The boat captain is one of the best.
Blue Cave is an experience you don’t want to miss. The Cave's light is ‘magical.' Hvar Island is a fun harbor town to visit. The view from the Hvar Fortress is spectacular. Must go there!
- 10-hour Hvar Island and Blue Cave tour from Split or Trogir
- Discover top local attractions such as the fishing village of Komiža and the famous Blue Cave
- Enjoy a relaxing lunch, then swim or sunbathe at your leisure in unique bays
- Explore coastal islands including Biševo Island, Vis Island, and Hvar Island
- Moor up for a walk on Hvar Island, home to centuries of the rich heritage
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Split or Trogir