Discover two Bosnia and Herzegovina Mostar and Kravica highlights on this 11-hour trip from Split or Trogir. After a stop in the walled village Počitelj, take a walking tour of Mostar, a medieval town steeped in Ottoman history. See the famous 16th-century Turkish bridge (Stari Most) and Old Bazaar, and enjoy free time to stroll and have lunch (own expense). Later, make an optional alternative detour to the scenic Kravice Waterfalls.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Kravica waterfall is a large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
It is 10 kilometers south of Ljubuški and 40 kilometers south of Mostar. Its height is about 25 meters, and the lake's radius at the base of the waterfall is 120 meters. Find out more about these waterfalls at Wikipedia!
You might also like this!
- Full-day trip to Mostar and Medjugorje from Split or Trogir
- A scenic drive into Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a stop in the walled town of Počitelj
- 1-hour Mostar walking tour covering the Turkish Bridge (Stari Most), Old Bazaar, and more
- Free time in Mostar to shop, stroll and have lunch (own expense)
- Visit the Kravice Waterfalls to sightsee and swim
- Air-conditioned transport, including Trogir or central Split or Split hotel pickup or drop-off