Windsurfing in Bol, island Brač, Croatia, close to Zlatni rat's beach (Golden Cape) is, according to many, the best choice in the Adriatic sea.
Thanks to its reliable and stable mistral wind, Bol is the perfect place to learn windsurfing. The wind gradually picks up through the day, making it ideal for beginners in the morning and experts in the afternoon.
There are three windsurfing and kiteboarding centers in Bol with a school for beginners.
- Active Bol – recommended for beginner and advanced lessons.
- Zoo Station – recommended for experienced windsurfers.
- Big Blue Sport – offers a windsurfing school and rich rental equipment.
If you want to try windsurfing for the first time or are an experienced windsurfer, the clubs can make it all happen – thanks to daily thermal wind Maestral. They keep beginners' courses on the light wind from 10 AM.
More experienced windsurf enthusiasts can try out real windsurfing conditions in the afternoon.
And if there is no wind, no worries – you can rent a Stand-Up Paddle and check out the island from the seaside.
Keep in mind the clubs also offer a kiteboarding service if you prefer more than windsurfing.
- Excellent weather conditions.
- Perfect winds for beginners and advanced windsurfers.
- Possibility to rent all equipment and to store your own.
- Possibility to rent comfortable accommodation.
- Reasonable prices for renting and windsurfing school lessons.