This approximately 8 hours long trip from Split to Hvar island, visiting Blue Cave on Bisevo island and the two most beautiful Vis island lagoons (bays), Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island, swimming in front of the famed Green Cave, is one of the best trips to Split Central Dalmatia County.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Blue Cave and Hvar Island day trip from Split
- Begin with an exhilarating speedboat ride from the Riva
- Visit the otherworldly Blue Cave, a natural sea cave with glowing blue waters
- Swim, snorkel, and relax at Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island
- Make the most of your free time to explore Palmižana Bay, part of the Pakleni Islands